Business & Decision Life Sciences provides fit-for-purpose solutions for the development of scientific publications. A team of experts (publication managers writers, scientific designers, and QC specialists) supports our clients disclosing their scientific data to the right audience using the right channel. From end-to-end development down to tailor-made deliverables, we can provide support adapted to your needs.
Our assets are:
- Experience in disclosure of clinical trials, epidemiological studies, health economics and
outcomes research (HEOR), systematic and narrative literature reviews, meta-analyses and medical affairs publications.
- Extensive field knowledge: Good Publication Practices, ICMJE, EQUATOR checklists, COPE guidelines, target journal selection.
- Wide writing experience: Peer-reviewed publications, plain language summaries, white papers, informed consent forms, study protocols, slide decks, clinical study reports and other regulatory documents.
- Ability to find the adequate forum to disclose your data and choose the relevant media (congress abstracts/presentations/posters, peer-reviewed publications, digitally enhanced contents, other scientific communications).
- Specialized members in health economics: Landscape assessment, market access strategy/HEOR strategic plan, reports generation, real-world evidence, literature review.
- Expertise in development of congress activities: Development of abstracts and posters or oral presentations, layout and printing of posters, congress meeting reports.
- Experience in new valorizations of scientific content. Our scientific designers combine their scientific and digital knowledge to encourage greater reader engagement by amplifying the impact of your data through the development of digitally enhanced content (interactive PDFs, videos, infographics, graphical abstracts, animated audio-slides). These novel forms of electronic publishing allow to quickly provide an overview of the data, communicate effectively the take-home messages and enhance the visibility of a publication.
Why choose us?
Leverage 10 years+ of scientific expertise
Business & Decision Life Sciences has been a provider of scientific communications support to pharmaceutical companies for over 10 years.
A proven multi-disciplinary approach
Our dedicated team of multi-disciplinary experts has developed strong knowledge in the field allowing us to maximize the readability, accessibility, discoverability, and usability of scientific publications by listening carefully to our client’s needs and expectations because every client is unique.