Looking for your career next step in Data or Digital?
We are always looking for experienced profiles that are willing to use their past experiences to find better way in delivering projects and are eager to learn and take on new challenges. Business & Decision Life Sciences not only offers interesting missions, we value the importance of continuous learning throughout the entire career of our consultants. Collaboration and knowledge sharing are the basis of our success. Do you also want to be part of this innovative and challenging environment? Apply now!
Shift forward and make a new career move: join Business & Decision Life Sciences!
What we do
Business & Decision Life Sciences is an international consultancy company / contract research organization (CRO) mainly active in France and Benelux area. It supports its clients in the pharmaceutical, medical device, biotechnology, food and cosmetics industries in the conduct of their (clinical) research and manufacturing activities.
Services include CMC activities, Clinical Study Management, R&D, Regulatory affairs, Quality management, Laboratory Management, Pharmacovigilance, Real World Evidence, Biostatistics, Medical writing, System and process validation and Data management (electronic data capture, CDISC conversion and implementation, SAS programming, ...).
Business & Decision Life Sciences differentiates by focusing on an expertise in the main areas within Life Sciences Industries; our consultants are real experts in their domain and constantly striving towards innovative knowledge development.
For your career it means that you will be able to focus on expert projects, innovation and collaboration to grow. We have 4 different career paths:
- Possibility to work in various challenging mission on customer’s site within research, clinical or productions site
- Possibility to work directly with our Offices in Brussels or Paris in long-term positions in field such as: in the filed of clinical data management, biostatistics, publication management and pharmacovigilance
- Possibility to be part of one of our various expert teams within our Offices or Client site
- Possibility to work in collaborative projects to solve life sciences problems through digital and data solutions
For our senior consultants this development will be additionally supported by other consultancy tasks like presales, coaching, site management, team leading and client intimacy.
Are you looking for a place to start your career in an innovative and dynamic environment? You found the right place for you!
If you are passionate about innovative projects dedicated to health topics, Business & Decision Life Sciences offers you the best opportunities to develop your skills in this direction. You will join a team of consultants with different profiles and you will become a B&D LS representative at the client side. All this thanks to trainings, hands-on experiences and coaching from senior consultants and managers.
Business & Decision Life Sciences' strategy focuses on the development of consultant skills in order to reach their professional ambitions and objectives. Interesting missions, learning and development opportunities, competitive salaries and flexible rewards are equally important to reach this goal. Therefore, by joining Business & Decision Life Sciences, you will have:
The consultant auto-evaluates his/her work in comparison with set of competencies proposed in the competence matrix.
In this section, the consultant is invited to explain his/her mission, which are his/her interests and motivation for the next year.
The auto-evaluation of the competencies will receive a final score from the manager/evaluator and will be communicated to the consultant during the review.
The Career Development Passport (CDP)
The CDP summarizes the decisions and commitments the consultant and the manager/evaluator have taken together during the review process. They will be translated in Personal Development Objectives (PDO).
Your performance at Business & Decision will be evaluated in an ongoing process characterized by the values we believe in; it’s focused on mentoring & coaching with an entrepreneurial flavor where manager – consultant proximity stays central. You will receive feedback from your manager on a regular basis in one to one meetings where you are able to discuss your personal development, these discussions are bundled in a more formal evaluation once a year. It is a key moment for the consultant and the management to take the time to discuss about the work done the past year: the success stories and the tasks/aptitudes asking support and/or development. And an ideal moment to look forward: The workload, tasks and objectives foreseen for the next year and the link with the career interests, the current situation: missions & clients and the career development support.
Introduction day with explanation on the company, the tools, handover assets, get to know your colleagues
Set up your professional B&D cv, fill in newcomer’s survey
Discuss your professional aspirations with your manager during the review of the newcomer’s survey
Presentation potential interviews, interview preparation and client interviews
Training period: follow internal, external and e-courses in line with your career path, combined with potential projects
Projects at the client side, coaching from senior consultants and teamwork with valuable Business & Decision colleagues
As from 2019, Business & Decision Life Sciences is a certified Top Employer. Our people practices are evaluated and benchmarked with the ones of other recognized Top Employers worldwide. The outcome of the analysis determines the maturity and advancement of our people practices and ensures our continuous commitment to empower and support our employees throughout their career.
- Every year we are requested to complete the HR Best Practices Survey that encompasses over 100 questions and covers 10 main topics: Talent Strategy, Workforce Planning, Talent Acquisition, On-boarding, Learning & Development, Performance Management, Leadership Development, Career & Succession Management, Compensation & Benefits and Culture.
- This recognition has been now officially renewed for a consecutive year and with better results. This is thanks to multiple improvements carried-out by the HR team in 2019: Implementation of Intellectual Property remuneration, definition and implementation of a Managerial Career Track, implementation of an extensive Wellbeing program…
- We are proud for this achievement and we look forward to improve our practices even more in the future because our people ARE our success!