Biostatistician in Epidemiology
Within the Biostatistics & Stat Programming team of our customer, biostatisticians provide statistical expertise and support in the development of prophylactic or therapeutic vaccines.
We are currently looking for consultant biostatisticians in epidemiology. You will join a team of statisticians that are devoted to the discovery and development of vaccines.
As biostatistician, you will:
- be responsible for the statistical designs of epidemiological studies, creating statistical sections for study synopses and protocols
- input in study set up (case report forms, database, e-diary, data management plan, etc.)
- propose and evaluate the performance of statistical methods in order to prepare statistical analysis plans
- write and execute SAS programs to analyze the data and to report results in tables, listings and figures
- perform statistical analysis, run simulations and discuss with internal and external experts
- support scientific writers and clinicians to correctly interpret the statistical results and align them with the clinical report conclusions
- write the statistical sections of clinical study reports, statistical publications and prepare materials for publications and create statistical text for clinical study communications