Duties and responsibilities:
1 – Technical
- Program & maintain department system applications.
- Develop adequately documented programs for the generation of randomization schema/program.
- Co-ordinate the production of tables, listings & figures.
- Co-ordinate the restructuring, review and integration of external data.
- Co-ordinate the generation of consistency check programs and QC listings.
- Co-ordinate the transfer of data according to customer specific requirements.
- Set & maintain professional programming standards.
- Maintain & archive program documentation - both electronic & paper - in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain awareness of current features & new developments in SAS.
- Maintain professional programming standards.
- Analyze the content, structure and format of source data.
- Develop conversion jobs using Base SAS.
- Quality Control of project deliverables.
- Proactively identify and track issues and coordinate the resolution.
- Participate in publication projects (e.g. on EudraCT), de-identification projects and other projects which require the expertise or support of a statistical programmer.
2 – Non technical
- Training, Mentoring & Operating Procedures.
- Perform internal process and technical training.
- Develop and improve programming processes.
- Undertake work according to current operating procedures and work instructions.
- Preferably prior experience in a similar role.
- Preferably experience in the Life Sciences industry.
- Excellent analytical and logical skills.
- Good verbal and written English skills.
- Able to adapt to dynamic environment.
- Able to work both in a cross-functional, international team and independently.
- Basic SAS / programming knowledge.
- Ability to effectively manage time and prioritize project work.
- Good organization skills.
- BSc, MSc or equivalent by working experience