- Ensure data is presented in a clear, accurate and concise form, accessible to a given audience.
- Develop analytical skills for data interpretation.
- Ensure the accuracy and consistency of the content (quality control).
- Ensure compliance with guidelines (regulatory, journal, other) in terms of structure, content and format.
- Follow accepted scientific/medical writing practices (including ICH-GCP, ICMJE, CONSORT, GPP2, etc).
- Apply the required computer skills for e.g. preparation of text, tables, images, graphs or statistical analysis representation.